Shopping for the holidays and staying within a budget can be hard to swing. These gift ideas list examples of what we offer within certain ranges (under $10, $20 & $30) – you can’t go wrong with any of these high-quality items.
Five gifts under $10
- Roll on perfume by Valentina’s– try the Prosperity scent.
- Pair a packet of Valentina’s Sweet Dreams bath salts with a box of Organic India tea for a relaxing gift.
- A canister of decadent Divine cocoa and a bar of Madecasse Peppermint chocolate are great gifts for any sweet tooth.
- Matr Boomie earrings – beautiful, handmade, Fair Trade earrings made with recycled wire.
- Pacha Season Blends bundle – a sample of 4 handcrafted holiday bar soaps.
Five gifts under $20
- A pair of Darn Tough socks – these merino wool socks are made in Vermont and come with a lifetime guarantee.
- SunLeaf candle and bar of soap – try the CedarMint candle! SunLeaf is a Minnesota company focused on using 100% plant ingredients.
- PackIt Mini Lunch Cooler – This freezable lunch bag keeps contents cold for up to 10 hours.
- Klean Kanteen – this stainless steel water bottle is a convenient, sustainable gift option.
- Breakfast basket – local Ames honey, Birch Benders pancake mix, and Mediterranean Organic Peach Apricot preserves makes this a great gift for any breakfast lover!
Five gifts under $30
- Minnesota Mittens – these are not only locally made, they’re crafted from leftover yarn and fabric.
- Veriditas Botanicals DIY Beard Oil kit – a great gift for anyone with a beard on your list!
- Gypsy & Lolo infinity scarf – this scarf is made in the USA and is crafted from recycled materials.
- Foodie basket – try our Thousand Hills summer sausage, Barber’s 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar, Organic Devine Greek Olive Mix, and Sir Kensington’s Mustard for a delicious gift basket.
- Wood from the Hood cutting board – Each cutting board is reclaimed from trees in a Twin Cities neighborhood. Each cutting board notes the zip code it came from.