Local Food | Live Music | Exclusive Sales | Raffle Prizes | And More!
All store locations
Join us on Saturday, June 17 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. as we celebrate all things local! At this fun, family-friendly event, you will meet local growers and producers, sample their delicious fresh foods, shop exclusive sales on local products, and enjoy live jazz, blues, and acoustic music. Come taste some of our favorite local meats, cheeses, fresh produce, ice cream, and more. Local vendors will include favorites such as Ferndale Market, Salad Girl, Gerhard’s Brats, and many others. Additionally, youth interns from Urban Roots, our June Positive Change recipient, will be leading cooking, gardening, and environmental conservation activities at each store.
Featuring Live Music & Activities with Urban Roots Youth
- Acoustic ukulele music with Alicia Renée.
- Test your sense of smell with Urban Roots’ Market Garden fresh herb identification game.
- Jazz music with saxophonist Jack Breen.
- Meet Urban Roots’ Cook Fresh Crew and sample youth-made treats featuring seasonal produce. Recipe included!
- Old-timey blues music with Old-Time and Clawhammer Mike.
- Speak with Urban Roots’ Conservation Crew about native Minnesota plants. Learn all about the activity taking place below ground and guess how deep native roots can reach!