$3.00 Dinner | Local Food | Live Music | Raffle Prizes | All are welcome!
Save the date – join your co-op community during our first $3 Community Dinner on Thursday, May 17 at our East 7th store. Celebrate community with good food, great people, and live music.
$3 Community Dinner: Enchiladas
May 17 | 5:00–8:00 p.m. | East 7th store
- $3.00 Market Made black bean and cheese enchiladas* – vegan option available!
- Samples of small-batch salsas from local East Side Maker Mama C’s Salsa
- Live guitar tunes from local St. Paul musician Ron Tracy
- Raffle prizes — enter for your chance to win a free bicycle!
* Limit of 1 dinner per person. Food availability while supplies last. Seating may be limited.
After May’s kick-off event, additional $3 Community Dinners will be held on the fourth Thursday of each month from June through September. Join us around a rotating selection of delicious, affordable, Market Made meals!
Additional $3 Community Dinners
June-September | Every fourth Thursday | 5:00–8:00 p.m. | East 7th store
June 28 | July 26 | August 23 | September 27