What’s the best kept secret about Mississippi Market? Our staff!
Want to work with us? Check out our job postings!
Here are just some of the things our employees have to say about working at Mississippi Market:
The heart-felt pride in making something the best we know how, using the best ingredients, and then offering it to a customer, and really, really meaning it when I say, “Enjoy!”
It’s the best place I’ve ever worked!”
We know we sell quality food, because we know where it comes from.”
We’re hard working and ready to serve!”
I like being a part of a sustainable food culture and a dialog about how to support healthy food policy.”
Click here to download & print a job application:
Application for Employment (PDF)
Employee benefits include:
- 20% discount on purchases
- Gain Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (for employees working 20+ hours/week)
- Comprehensive health & dental insurance (for employees working 30+ hours/week)
- Employer paid long term disability (for employees working 30+ hours/week)
- Supplemental insurance (for employees working 30+ hours/week)
The majority of our jobs require some weekend and/or evening hours.
Qualified applicants will have exemplary customer service skills, ability to prioritize, and handle multiple demands. Knowledge of natural foods is preferred.
Mississippi Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applications are kept on file for 30 days. If we are interested in an applicant, we will contact them within two weeks for an interview.
No phone calls please.