At our 2016 Annual Member-Owner Meeting on October 27th at the Minnesota History Center, we’ll gather together to hear reports from the Board of Directors and General Manager Gail Graham, welcome the newly elected Board members, and hear from our guest speaker, Yolanda Cotterall, Minnesota Program Director of the Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) on the topic of immigrant co-op farmers: “Not Just Workers, Owners“. This is also the last opportunity for member-owners to vote in our board of directors election.
Fabulous prize giveaways will include a free wagon, a bicycle, an inflatable kayak, and a year of free Organic Valley products! Enter our raffle at the Annual Meeting for your chance to win.
After the meeting, everyone is invited to celebrate by enjoying a drink, appetizers and desserts, and beautiful harp music, all while connecting with fellow member-owners and community partners. Register for the 2016 Annual Meeting! Tickets must be reserved by Friday, October 21.
6:00pm: Check-in/registration begins
- Last chance to vote in the board of directors election. Ballots accepted from
6:30pm: Meeting begins
- Board report
- General Manager report
- Guest speaker Yolanda Cotterall, Minnesota Program Director of the Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC)
- Q & A time
- Announce results of Board election
7:45pm: Reception begins
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres & drinks featuring flatbreads, savory cakes, miniature desserts and more (vegan and gluten free options available)
- Listen to beautiful harp music
- Meet your board of directors
- Meet representatives from Positive Change donation recipients
9:00pm: Reception ends
To help us plan, tickets are required to attend the event. A $5 payment is required for your ticket. The full amount will be repaid to you via Mississippi Market gift certificate when you check in at the event. Everyone will receive a complimentary drink ticket for beer, wine, or soda – a cash bar will also be available. Refunds are possible up to 48 hours before the event.
Parking and transportation:
Parking at the Minnesota History Center is $6. Alternatively, bus routes that stop near the History Center include the 16,21, and 94. The History Center is also about a 10 minute walk from the Capitol/Rice Street Light Rail station. There are also bike racks in front of the building.