Internal Job Postings
Internal job postings are only for current employees actively working for Mississippi Market. Current staff must submit an online application to be considered for an internal job. Please see someone in HR if you need assistance or have any general questions.
Important! You must inform your department manager of your interest in a position in another store or department prior to submitting an internal job application. Open positions are generally posted with a one month end date, but may close without notice before the scheduled end date. If a position is no longer available, we have received enough qualified candidates and are currently in the interview process or it has been filled. We recommend that all prospective internal candidates submit an application as soon as possible to be considered for an interview.
Simply sign a one-time form to be eligible to check out books from our staff library. Ask Katie Marty in Marketing for the form and let her know what you’d like to check out.
ORIENTATION TRAININGS: 1-3 Months
Managers must sign new staff up for trainings as part of their Day 1 Training Checklist. This includes filling out their training passport and registering within Eventbrite. Staff must sign up for the first scheduled occurrence of each training. These trainings must be completed within the first 3 months for staff to be eligible for passing orientation, pay raises and gain sharing.
Our Co-op & Our Policies
- Wednesday, April 18 | 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 11 | 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 14 | 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Food & Sustainability
- Thursday, April 12 | 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 16 | 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 18 | 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Staff Benefits Meeting
- Monday, April 2 | 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 2 | 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 1 | 9:30-10:30 a.m.
ORIENTATION TRAININGS: 3-6 Months
Managers must sign staff up for these trainings during a successful 90 day evaluation. This includes filling out their training passport and registering within Eventbrite. Staff must sign up for the first scheduled occurrence of each training. These trainings must be completed within the 3-6 month period for staff to be eligible for passing orientation, pay raises, and gain sharing. The training passport will be turned in during a staff member’s 6 month check-in evaluation.
Who We Are: Co-ops & Marketing
- Thursday, May 24 | 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Natural Foods for a Balanced Diet
- Wednesday, June 27 | 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Talk & Taste Sessions (occur at all three store locations)
- Hydroponics – Thursday, March 22 | 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Dairy-free Cheese – Thursday, April 26 | 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 18 | 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21 | 2:00-2:30 p.m.