Join the co-op today and save money while supporting a robust local food economy. Simply drop by any of our three store locations and ask a cashier for a membership agreement. Fill out the requested information and choose a one-time stock investment of $90, a 2-year payment plan, or a $12 LIME membership.
There is no requirement to volunteer your time or work at the co-op in order to become a member. Once paid in full, your co-op membership is refundable should you move away or change your mind. The membership investment only has to be paid in full once and is not a reoccurring annual fee.
Everyone is welcome to shop at the co-op! Regardless of whether you decide to become a co-op member or not, you are always welcome to shop at our stores.
Financial Benefits of Membership
- Save up to $100 a year with quarterly 10% off electronic discounts – this can cover your $90 membership investment in less than a year! Quarterly member discounts are good for 10% off one purchase, up to a maximum of $25 off a single $250 purchase.
- Celebrate with 10% off on Member-Owner Appreciation Days.
- Earn patronage dividends, a financial percentage back on your annual purchasing totals, during profitable years as declared by our board of directors.
- Save 5% on Senior-Savings Thursdays if you’re a senior over the age of 62.
- Save on weekly Owner Deals – sales just for Mississippi Market member-owners.
- Enjoy member discounts on classes and special orders at Mississippi Market.
Community Benefits of Membership
- Support a community-owned business that serves people over profit and is dedicated to strengthening our local food system, generating $1.60 for the local economy for every $1 you spend.
- Receive our quarterly Market Medley member-owner newsletter containing sustainable agriculture stories, local farmer profiles, seasonal recipes, classes and events, news and more!
- Vote for our board of directors and apply to run for a board seat in order to use your voice to impact positive change in our community.
- Attend our Annual Member-Owner Meeting & Celebration to receive co-op updates, welcome new board members, and mingle with local farmers, vendors, staff, and your local co-op community.