Member-owners are the heart of the co-op. We’d love for you to join us!
We’re collectively owned by over 19,000 local community members who share in our cooperative mission and values. This means you’ll become a part-owner as well, following a strong tradition of maintaining access to high-quality food and other natural products, joining with neighbors to build a stronger community, and supporting a sustainable regional economy.
We’re committed to making membership affordable, and offer several options:
- The $90 stock purchase for membership is a one-time investment, not an annual fee, and is fully refundable should you ever move away or change your mind about membership.
- If you’d prefer not to pay the $90 all at once, we offer an easy payment plan (with processing fee) of four $25 payments instead.
- Anyone enrolled in financial assistance programs may qualify for our Limited Income Membership Entry (LIME) program, in which the one-time stock purchase is $12 instead of $90.
If you’ve been thinking about joining the co-op, there’s no better time than now. When you sign up during our 2020 drive, you’ll receive:
- $10 co-op voucher
- 10% off coupon on all wellness items during one shopping trip of your choosing in the month of October
- 20% off coupon on bulk items during one shopping trip of your choosing in the month of October
- Access to discounts at our Community Partners
- The ability to vote in our 2020 board of directors election before it ends Oct. 27
- The ability to attend our virtual Annual Member-Owner Meeting on Thursday, Oct. 29
Ready to join? Simply ask your cashier to sign you up the next time you’re at one of our three store locations. Interested in learning more about membership? Please fill out this form and a staff member will contact you with more information.