Member-owners are the heart of the co-op. We’d love for you to join us!
We’re collectively owned by over 19,000 community members who share in our cooperative mission and values. This means you’ll become a part-owner as well, following a strong tradition of maintaining access to high-quality food and other natural products, joining with neighbors to build a stronger community, and supporting a sustainable regional economy.
We’re committed to making membership affordable, and offer several options:
- The $90 stock purchase for membership is a one-time investment, not an annual fee, and is fully refundable should you ever move away or change your mind about membership.
- If you’d prefer not to pay the $90 all at once, we offer an easy payment plan (with processing fee) of four $25 payments instead.
- Anyone enrolled in financial assistance programs may qualify for our Limited Income Membership Entry (LIME) program, in which the one-time stock purchase is $12 instead of $90.
If you’ve been thinking about joining the co-op, there’s no better time than now. Enjoy these perks when you sign up during our 2021 drive:
- A $10 co-op voucher
- A $10 donation made by the co-op on your behalf to our September Positive Change recipient, the Aliveness Project
- Access to our Member-Owner Appreciation Day bulk sale on Oct. 15
- Access to discounts at our Community Partners
- The ability to vote in our 2021 Board of Directors election this fall
- The ability to attend our virtual Annual Member-Owner Meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 20
Ready to join?
Learn more below or by filling out an information request form. You can also apply online or ask your cashier to sign you up the next time you shop.