Saturday, June 15 | 3:00-7:00 p.m. | West 7th Store
Food Trucks | Craft Beer | Food Samples | Live Music | Arcade Games & Prizes | Bouncy Castle | Photo Booth | Face Painting | Staff Artist Tent | Commemorative Co-op Gear
Join your co-op community to celebrate 40 years of cooperation! Member-owners and shoppers like you continue making it possible for Mississippi Market to provide local, healthful, delicious food to our Saint Paul neighbors. Save the date for a free, family-friendly block party featuring delicious food and drinks, live music, kids’ activities, local food samples, and more to celebrate this momentous occasion.
This event is free and open to the public. No tickets are necessary but reserving a ticket will help us plan for traffic. Parking will be limited as the parking lot and surrounding blocks will be closed down for the event. Access to the event and parking will be found off Hathaway Street.
- Live music by local musicians Chris Koza and Seasaw.
- Delicious food truck eats for sale from Gerhard’s Würstelstand and Reverie Mobile Kitchen (gluten-free and vegan options available).
- Local, cooperatively-brewed beer for sale from Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative.
- Free local food samples from Izzy’s Ice Cream, Peace Coffee, Organic Valley, Ferndale Market, and Brake Bread.
- A staff artist tent with one-of-a-kind artwork for sale.
- A booth with custom-designed Mississippi Market Co-op commemorative gear for sale.
- Family-friendly activities including a bouncy castle, professional face painting, a photo booth, bag toss, arcade games with prizes, and more!
Thanks to our generous vendor partners for donating in-kind prizes and giveaways: From The Ground Up, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters, Pranarom, Gustola Granola, Green Mountain Gringo, Peace Coffee, World Finter Foods, Nature’s Path, Earth Friendly, Otto’s Naturals, Vive Organic, Teeccino, One Degree Organic, Endangered Species, Co-op Partners Warehouse, Nancy’s Probiotic Foods, OCHO, and Barnana.