INDULGENT APPETIZERS | MOCKTAILS | LOCAL & FAIR-TRADE GIFTS | LIVE JAZZ MUSIC | RAFFLE PRIZES
Saturday, December 8 | 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. | Selby store
Mississippi Market is your one-stop shop for celebrating the year-end holiday season! Join us during our 4th annual Holiday Sampler on Saturday, Dec. 8 at our Selby store. Peruse our selection of handcrafted gifts made locally and abroad, from children’s books and toys to fair-trade knitted hats and scarves to an assortment of gourmet foods. Gain inspiration for your holiday menu planning by sampling indulgent appetizer pairings and festive drinks. Enjoy live jazz music while you shop and enter for your chance to win a 100% grass-fed beef rib roast for the holidays from local farmers Thousand Hills Cattle Co. (alternative vegan and vegetarian prizes available). Plus, spend $50 or more and receive a free tin of organic, fair-trade Equal Exchange hot cocoa, while supplies last.
- DIY bath salts by Pranarom.
- Kombucha mocktails by GT’s Living Foods.
- Local artisan meat and cheese pairings curated by Red Table Meat Co.
- An eggnog sampling station with dairy and dairy-free options.
- Bacon-wrapped dates from local pastured-pork farm Pastures A Plenty.
- Mississippi Market Made Gorgonzola cheese ball samples.
- A make-your-own Organic Valley butter station with local Brake Bread.
- Local Velvet Bees honey butter appetizer pairings.
- Live music provided by WalkerWest Music Academy jazz guitarist Levi Taple.
Holiday Trunk Sales
Weekend of Nov. 30-Dec. 2 | All Day | All Stores
Weekend of Dec. 14-16 | All Day | All Stores
Unable to attend the Holiday Sampler? Searching for additional opportunities to peruse a unique selection of exclusive handcrafted goods for holiday gift-giving? Shop and support local this holiday season at our Holiday Trunk Sales!
Holiday Trunk Sales will occur at all three stores over two separate weekends featuring exclusive sales and products. Items available for sale will include unique offerings typically not available at the co-op from several local, fair-trade, and women-owned businesses. Each day will also feature an active demo at one store location with additional unique gifts for sale and special surprises.