Please Note: This is the User Agreement and Payment form to finalize your room reservation. If you would like to request to rent a community room, please start here.
On the day of your room rental:
- Check in with a Front End Lead when you arrive. If you have any questions, they will assist you.
- You will be handed a copy of this room rental agreement.
- If you have placed a catering order, you will check in at the deli counter to pick up your items.
Rules for Room Use:
- No outside food or beverages.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No amplified music or other noise outside the classroom is permitted.
- No candles or open flames.
- Persons using the classroom must park on the street. Parking lot and priority spaces are reserved for shoppers.
- No selling, advertising, or posting meeting notices on the co-op bulletin board.
- No tacks, nails, or tape can be placed on the doors, walls, or windows.
- Use of the Community room does not constitute an endorsement by Mississippi Market Food Co-op.
- The space is a limited use rental. The full kitchen is not included in your rental.
- If using community room dishes, the dishwasher must be loaded and started.
- Counters and tables should be wiped down.
- Tables and chairs should be stacked, folded, and moved along the wall.
- All trash, recycling, and compost should be placed in bins. Co-op staff will empty waste receptacles.
- Any extra catering supplies should be returned to the deli.
Check-in with a Front End Lead prior to leaving the space. They will sign off on your room rental agreement once they see the room is clean and in the same condition as prior use.
Questions & Catering:
Please view our deli catering menu to place your food and drink order. Catering orders must be placed at least two days in advance.
Please call the store location where you are renting a classroom to place your order:
West 7th: 651-690-0507
East 7th: 651-495-5602
For any questions regarding your room rental, contact Katie Marty.
Community Room User Agreement
Mississippi Market reserves the right to ask any community room user to leave if they violate any of these rules or if, in the opinion of the co-op’s manager on duty, the user’s activities pose a threat to the safety of co-op members, shoppers, or staff or is in violation of the law. Thank you in advance for your responsible use of this community resource.
The undersigned user (“USER”) agrees to rent the community room at Mississippi Market Co-op (“CO-OP”). USER agrees to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Activities in the community room must be for not-for-profit use only.
- Payment must be received along with the user agreement for reservation to be complete.
- CO-OP reserves the right to refuse future reservation of the community room if a group or any member fails to comply with the above listed room policies and rules for room use.
CO-OP reserves the right to ask any community room USER to leave if USER violates any of these terms or conditions or if, in the opinion of CO-OP’s manager on duty, USER’s activities pose a threat to the safety of CO-OP’s members or shoppers or are in violation of the law.
USER herby agrees that any damage occurring to the community room or its contents during use or as a result of such use is the responsibility of USER and that USER will bear the full cost of repair, including replacement, if necessary.
USER agrees to hold CO-OP harmless from liability for any damage to or for the loss or destruction of property of USER. All claims for any such loss, damage or injury are expressly waived by USER.
I have read the above User Agreement and agree to the policies set forth and to faithfully perform according to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement.