Mississippi Market Co-op takes the impacts of COVID-19 seriously, and the health and safety of our staff and community remain our first priority. Masks are encouraged for all staff and shoppers in our stores, regardless of vaccination status.
- Over 95% of Mississippi Market staff are fully or partially vaccinated.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards remain between cashiers and customers.
- Curbside pickup is available at our West 7th location.
- Our salad bar remains closed.
- We continue to provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes near the carts and at the registers for our staff.
- We held on-site vaccination clinics for our staff in March and April of 2021 and hosted a booster clinic for our staff at United Family Medicine Clinic in January 2022.