Mississippi Market Co-op takes the impacts of COVID-19 seriously, and the health and safety of our staff and community remains our first priority. Per CDC guidelines, we highly encourage unvaccinated staff and shoppers to continue wearing a mask in our stores.
- 74% of Mississippi Market staff are fully or partially vaccinated.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards remain between cashiers and customers.
- Curbside pickup is available at all locations.
- Our salad bar remains closed.
- We continue to provide hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes near the carts and at the registers for our staff.
- We held on-site vaccination clinics for our staff in March and April of 2021.