Join your co-op community to celebrate 40 years of cooperation! Member-owners and shoppers like you continue making it possible for Mississippi Market to provide local, healthful, delicious food to our Saint Paul neighbors. This free, family-friendly block party will feature delicious food and drinks, live music, kids’ activities, local food samples, and more to celebrate this momentous occasion.
This event is free and open to the public. No tickets are necessary but reserving a ticket will help us plan for traffic. Parking will be limited as the parking lot and surrounding blocks will be closed down for the event. Access to the event and parking will be found off Hathaway Street.
- Delicious food truck eats for sale from Gerhard’s Würstelstand and Reverie Mobile Kitchen (gluten-free and vegan options available).
- Local, cooperatively brewed beer for sale from Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative.
- Live music by local musicians Chris Koza and Seasaw.
- Free local food samples from Izzy’s Ice Cream, Peace Coffee, Organic Valley, Ferndale Market, and Brake Bread.
- A staff artist tent with one-of-a-kind artwork for sale.
- A booth with custom designed Mississippi Market gear.
- Family-friendly activities including a bouncy castle, professional face painting, a photo booth, bag toss, arcade games with prizes, and more!