Mississippi Market is your one-stop shop for celebrating the year-end holiday season! Join us during our 4th annual Holiday Sampler to peruse our selection of handcrafted gifts made locally and abroad, from children’s books and toys to fair-trade knitted hats and scarves to an assortment of gourmet foods. Gain inspiration for your holiday menu planning by sampling indulgent appetizer pairings and festive drinks. Enjoy live jazz music while you shop and enter for your chance to win a 100% grass-fed beef rib roast for the holidays from local farmers Thousand Hills Cattle Co. (alternative vegan and vegetarian prizes available). Plus, spend $50 or more and receive a free tin of organic, fair-trade Equal Exchange hot cocoa, while supplies last.
- DIY bath salts by Pranarom.
- Kombucha mocktails by GT’s Living Foods.
- Local artisan meat and cheese pairings curated by Red Table Meat Co.
- An eggnog sampling station with dairy and dairy-free options.
- Bacon-wrapped dates from local pastured-pork farm Pastures A Plenty.
- Mississippi Market Made Gorgonzola cheese ball samples.
- A make-your-own Organic Valley butter station with local Brake Bread samples.
- Local Velvet Bees honey butter appetizer pairings.
- Live music provided by WalkerWest Music Academy jazz guitarist Levi Taple.