In-Person Event: Beer and Cheese Tasting with Urban Growler
March 8th at 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Instructor: Deb Loch and Jill Pavlak, Urban Growler; Addie Elling, Mississippi Market
Location: Urban Growler | 2325 Endicott Street, St. Paul, 55114
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, proof of vaccination and masks will be required at the event for all attendees. Any changes or updates to the event will be sent to registered attendees via Eventbrite.
Celebrate International Women’s Day with Urban Growler and Mississippi Market! Join us at the first women-owned microbrewery in Minnesota, Urban Growler, for a tasting of five of their featured beers paired with cheeses from the co-op. Deb Loch and Jill Pavlak will speak about the history of their brewery and the beers they create, and Addie Elling from Mississippi Market will highlight cheeses from women-owned businesses to complement the beer selections.
Featured beer & cheese pairings at the event will include:
- Cowbell Cream Ale + Milton Creamery Black Pepper Cheddar
- Tart Cherry Porter + Marieke’s Honey Clover Gouda
- Raspberry Farmhouse Ale + Shepherd’s Way Sogn Tomme
- Tornado Drill IPA + LaClare Garlic Chevre
- De-Lovely® Porter + Cypress Grove Midnight Moon Gouda
Cost is $25 for co-op member-owners and $30 for non-members.