This International Women’s Day, celebrate at the co-op by supporting thriving women-owned food businesses while sampling and shopping limited-time-only sales on their delicious products. Meet the incredible women farmers, makers, and producers behind some of your favorite co-op items during a free International Women’s Day Tasting Event at all three stores. Makers will vary by store location.
- Angelica’s Garden (Elmwood, Wis.)
- The Beez Kneez (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Darling Pickle Dips (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Gustola Granola (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- NessAlla Kombucha (Madison, Wis.)
- Pam’s Pepper Jams (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Peace Coffee (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Planet Princess (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Roots Essential (Wayzata, Minn.)
- Saint Paul Bagelry (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Salad Girl (Willernie, Minn.)
- Seattle Chocolates (Seattle, Wash.)
- Superior Switchel (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- And more!
Afterwards, enjoy a celebratory evening of storytelling and samples with the women behind Bare Honey, Saint Paul Bagelry, and The Buttered Tin at An Evening Celebrating Women in Food (registration required).