Local Maker Meet & Greet
August 6th at 11:00am - 1:00pm
Location: East 7th store
Free Samples | Live Music | Kids Activities | Special Savings | Raffle Prizes
Join us as we celebrate a number of our favorite local makers at the co-op for Eat Local Month! Taste delicious samples, meet the makers behind the products and enjoy special savings. This family-friendly event will feature festive music provided by Van Nixon and kids activities from Urban Roots drying fresh herbs and sampling a delicious veggie dip with herbs from their garden.
Stop by and enter the raffle drawing for a chance to win a Yeti cooler, Eat Local Mississippi Market tote bag, or a local product gift bag.
Enjoy free samples from these featured local makers:
- Peace Coffee – $2.50 off 12 oz. packaged coffee
- Salad Girl – $1 off all varieties
- Jajja Wellness – $1 off all varieties
- BelGioioso – $1 off mozzarella cheese logs
- Intown Sushi – 10% off all items
- Jonny Pops – $0.50 off singles and 4-packs
- Ferndale Market – $0.50 off uncured turkey wieners and smoked Rachel sausage
- Gerhard’s Brats – $0.50 off all varieties
- MinnTofu – $0.70 off all varieties