Come meet one of our Community Partners! Red Balloon Bookshop will be visiting our West 7th store with a variety of food-themed children’s books and cookbooks for sale. They’ll also read some of their favorites during a special story time at 11:30 a.m. and will be available afterward to answer any questions you might have about books written for kids and teens.
Co-op members receive 10% off full-priced books during the sale when showing a Mississippi Market membership card. Need a replacement?
Tickets are not required for this event – just stop by!
Red Balloon Bookshop Recommendations
- Pizza! An Interactive Recipe Book by Lotta Nieminen
- Eat, Laugh, Talk: The Family Dinner Play Book by The Family Dinner Project
- The Great Minnesota Cookie Book by Lee Svitak Dean, Rick Nelson, and Tom Wallace
- Teen Chef Cooks: 80 Scrumptious Family-Friendly Recipes by Eliana de las Casas
- The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs by America’s Test Kitchen Kids