- 2 shallots, minced
- 6 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 4 cups arugula
- 12 oz Roelli Cheese Haus Red Rock Cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch salt
- To make salad dressing, combine minced shallots, vinegar, honey, mustard, and pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix slowly while whisking in olive oil.
- Place radish slices, arugula, and sliced apples in a large bowl and toss.
- Add desired amount of dressing to bowl and toss well.
- Shred Red Rock Cheese on top and serve.
Share this Recipe