We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite vegan products and recipes to help you pack the perfect plant-based meal to enjoy outdoors!
Main Dish: Bitchin’ Veggie Wrap
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 cup microgreens
1–2 radishes, sliced
½ cucumber, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
Spread Bitchin’ Sauce on tortilla, top with veggies, roll up and enjoy!
Side Dish: Balsamic Pasta Salad
½ cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
8 oz. pasta, cooked according to package instructions
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 cucumber, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 cup broccoli, chopped
2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 cup black olives, sliced
1. Place the vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake to combine. Set aside.
2. Add the pasta and remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Add dressing to the bowl and stir to combine.
3. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to one day.
A puffed chickpea snack–delicious, vegan and gluten free.
Drink: Forage Kombucha
This local, canned kombucha is low in acidity, making it a light and refreshing treat.
Dessert: Fruit Salad with Lemon-Maple Dressing
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 cup grapes, sliced
1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
1 cup blackberries
1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
2 peaches, sliced
juice from 1/2 lemon + zest
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1. Add the fruit to a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the maple syrup, lemon juice, and zest. Pour over the fruit, tossing gently to combine.
3. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator up to one day.