Christmas Eve – Monday, Dec. 24 | 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Christmas Day – Tuesday, Dec. 25 | Closed
New Year’s Eve – Monday, Dec. 31 | 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
New Year’s Day – Tuesday, Jan. 1 | 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- A grocery selection featuring local, organic, fair-trade, and non-GMO products.
- Fresh produce of the highest quality, including certified organic and locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
- A fully-staffed meat and seafood counter – our in-house butchers are able to do special cuts and special orders. We are proud to source our meat from trusted local farmers and producers.
- A wellness section offering personal health and body care products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- A full-service natural foods deli and juice bar, complete with salad bar, rotating hot food buffet, and grab-n-go made items made for you, by us.
- Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A community classroom, complete with demonstration kitchen for hosting cooking classes or available for community rental.
In March of 2008, Mississippi Market signed a purchase agreement for the 1500 W 7th Street property and began planning for the new store, which opened in July of 2009. With member-owner suggestions to include sustainable building features and a community gathering space, we worked with a LEED-certified architect to design our store to include green features that we estimated would meet the requirements for a LEED Gold level building.
CSA Drop Site
We are proud to support local farms that operate using the community supported agriculture (CSA) model by offering our West 7th Street store as a drop-site.
If you are interested in joining one of these CSAs, please contact the farmers directly.