- A grocery selection featuring local, organic, fair-trade, and non-GMO products.
- The Selby store’s second story houses the co-op’s administrative offices.
- Fresh produce of the highest quality including certified organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Meat and seafood sourced from trusted local farmers and producers.
- A wellness section offering personal health and body care products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- A full-service natural foods deli and juice bar, complete with salad bar, rotating hot food buffet, and grab-n-go items made for you, by us.
- An indoor seating area and outdoor bench seating in our community pollinator garden.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Organic and natural foods sales boomed in the early 1990s and Mississippi Market’s sales grew apace. Strong sales growth during this time led the co-op to open a second store (the first was located on the corner of Randolph and Fairview Avenues) in April of 1999 at the corner of Selby and Dale.