- Christmas Eve (12/24) – 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day (12/25) – closed
- New Year’s Eve (12/31) – 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Day (1/1) – 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- A grocery selection featuring local, organic, fair-trade, and non-GMO products.
- The Selby store’s second story houses the co-op’s administrative offices.
- Fresh produce of the highest quality including certified organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Meat and seafood sourced from trusted local farmers and producers.
- A wellness section offering personal health and body care products to support your healthy lifestyle.
- A full-service natural foods deli and juice bar, complete with salad bar, rotating hot food buffet, and grab-n-go made items made for you, by us.
- An indoor seating area and outdoor bench seating in our community pollinator garden.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Organic and natural foods sales boomed in the early 1990s and Mississippi Market’s sales grew apace. Strong sales growth during this time led the co-op to open a second store (the first was located on the corner of Randolph and Fairview Avenues) in April of 1999 at the corner of Selby and Dale.