Below are four different forms to request various signs or items from marketing. If you have any questions or have a different request than those listed, please send us an email.
- Co-op Favorite Sign Request: All staff members are encouraged to submit a co-op favorite for a product they love and wish to highlight at shelf level.
- Front End Materials Request: Front End team members should use this form to request materials for membership packets and customer service brochures. As of April 1, 2021, we are using new member-owner packets and LIME member-owner packets.
- Local Profile Sign Request: All staff members are encouraged to submit a local profile for a favorite local farmer, producer, or maker they wish to highlight at shelf level.
- Marketing Sign Ticket Request: Managers should use this form for all other sign requests for marketing such as end cap headers and window signs. Please include as much detail as possible in your ticket request description. At the minimum please provide:
- Location: where the sign will be placed in the store
- Size: what size you’d like the sign to be
- Text: the text you’d like the sign to read (we can help wordsmith)
- Purpose: what is the end goal of this sign (to drive sales, provide information, etc.)
We will do our best to get all sign requests prepared by the requested due date but please note that our contract graphic designer has a two week turnaround time. We will contact you if we are unable to meet your requested deadline.