- 1 bag whole grain milling organic corn tortilla chips
- 1 25oz. can of westbrae organic black beans
- 1 packet bearilos taco seasoning
- 1 bag chilhuahua shredded cheese
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. chippewa valley habañero jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. salsa
- Drain black beans and stir in taco seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes to heat through.
- Shred habañero cheese.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on 1 or 2 rimmed baking sheets in a single layer, depending on how high you like them loaded.
- Sprinkle beans over chips.
- Generously distribute the shredded cheeses over the chips and beans.
- Broil the nachos for just a few minutes, until cheese is melted and slightly browned (watch closely).
- Serve nachos immediately with cool sour cream and salsa for dipping.
Share this Recipe