- 1 wheel brie cheese
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 whole baguette, sliced or crackers
- 1 apple sliced (optional)
- 1 pear sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on a sheet pan, then add brie. Drizzle brie with honey.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until brie starts to ooze, but not melt.
- Remove brie from oven. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette. Optionally, add sliced fruits such as apples or pears.
Adapted from foodnetwork.com.
Share this Recipe