- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray or coat muffin tins with oil.
- Except for the blueberries, add the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until the batter is smooth. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and knife inserted into the muffins comes out clean. Cool and serve!
Recipe adapted from runningwithspoons.com
Share this Recipe