- 1 package extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed for an hour
- 3/4 cup Triple Crown BBQ sauce, 2 Tbsp reserved
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, balsamic vinegar, and tamari. Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Halve the pressed block of tofu, horizontally. Cut each half into two slices.
- Place the tofu slices in the barbecue sauce mixture and flip to coat each side. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill with the lid on and use a heavy-duty grill brush to remove any debris, and coat with olive oil. This will minimize sticking.
- Cover grill and cook tofu, turning once, until well browned but before grill marks get black, 10 to 15 minutes total. Drizzle with the remaining BBQ sauce and serve warm.
Share this Recipe