- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. homemade rosemary syrup
- A squeeze of fresh lime juice, to taste
- 3 dashes Bittercube orange bitters
- A pinch of salt
- A splash of your favorite spirit (optional)
- 1 sprig rosemary for garnish
- 1 slice of blood orange, for garnish
- 1/2 cup honey or sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Zest of 1 blood orange, peeled in strips
- Combine honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When mixture begins to simmer, remove from heat and add rosemary and blood orange zest.
- Let steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain into a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Pour blood orange juice and rosemary syrup into a serving glass and stir.
- Add ice and top with seltzer and a splash of your favorite spirit, if desired.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime, a few dashes of orange bitters and a small pinch of salt. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and a slice of blood orange, stir, and enjoy!
Adapted from brooklynsupper.com.
Spritzer ingredients and instructions yield one drink. Adjust recipe accordingly to make multiple.
Share this Recipe