- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash bananas and add eggs, cinnamon, and salt. Combine until mixed through.
- Add cooked quinoa and flour into the bowl. Start with ¼ cup flour and slowly add more as needed to ensure batter is thick enough.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Roll batter into balls and flatten to form a cookie shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Adapted from foodpleasureandhealth.com
Share this Recipe