- 1 whole baguette, sliced into 24 even rounds
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella, sliced or diced
- 4 medium roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Toast the baguette slices on 2 sheet pans for 5-10 minutes, until the bread is lightly browned and crisp.
- Evenly distribute the fresh mozzarella on the toasted baguette slices. Return to the oven for another 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- While the bread is toasting, in a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper.
- Top the toasted baguette slices and mozzarella with the tomato mixture and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe