- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, shaved or shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, sliced into small cubes
- 1/3 cup seeds (such as pumpkin or sunflower)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup nuts (such as walnuts or pecans), chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the shaved brussels sprouts to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth, then toss the brussels sprouts in the dressing until evenly coated.
- Top the salad with the sliced apples, nuts, seeds, cranberries, beans and cheese and mix together. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from somethingnutritiousblog.com
Share this Recipe