- 2 T sesame oil
- 1 small cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Add sesame oil to large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the cilantro. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve with cilantro.
Share this Recipe