- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled (1 cup dry)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, mozzarella, tomatoes, chickpeas and basil. Toss to combine.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, reserving a bit of pepper to garnish, in a small bowl. Pour dressing over quinoa salad and stir together until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or chill in fridge.
Recipe adapted from simplyquinoa.com.
Share this Recipe