- 4 fresh leeks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper, or to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Trim the dark green tops and roots. Cut them in half lengthwise peel off the tough outer layers. Rinse thoroughly.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush with olive oil.
- Boil leeks for five minutes and then add to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Add leeks to the grill.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, then flip and grill for another 3-4 minutes or until charred on both sides. Serve warm.
Share this Recipe