- 2 cups red seedless grapes, destemmed and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil (or other high-heat cooking oil)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- A pinch of salt
- LaClare Farms chevre (honey or original)
- ½ local baguette
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Add grapes to a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Spread grapes out in a single layer, then sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the grapes have burst, softened and shrunk in size.
- While the grapes are roasting, slice the baguette and place the rounds on another baking sheet. Put in the oven for the last five minutes of the grapes' roasting time to toast the bread.
- Remove grapes and bread from oven and let cool slightly.
- Spread chevre onto baguette slices and top with a generous spoonful of roasted grapes. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe