- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes, halved optional
- 1/2 cup pesto, divided
- 8 oz. linguine pasta
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese optional
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 10-12 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- Add halved tomatoes (optional) and 1/4 cup of the basil pesto to the chicken and give a quick stir. Continue cooking until cooked through.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet with chicken and remaining 1/4 cup pesto and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through. Garnish with parmesan (optional), pepper, and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from eatwell101.com
Share this Recipe