- 6 oz chorizo sausage, diced small
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 whole lime
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- Sauté diced chorizo in a skillet until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet and set on a paper towel to drain and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the garlic, jalapeno, tomato, avocado, corn, and juice of lime. Add the chorizo and salt to taste.
- Delicious in a breakfast burrito or taco.
- For a party platter, cut 3 avocados in half and remove pits. Use a spoon to remove some of the avocado flesh and create a well. Slice a small piece from the bottom of the avocado so it will sit flat without rocking. Spoon the salsa into the individual avocado halves and serve with tortilla chips and spoons.
Adapted from strongertogether.coop
Share this Recipe