- 4-6 tilapia fillets
- juice from 2-3 limes (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Squeeze juice from 2-3 limes into a small bowl. Remove cilantro leaves from the stems and chop. Add to bowl.
- Mix lime juice and cilantro with garlic powder and black pepper. Pour marinade into a large, covered bowl with the tilapia fillets. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Add the oil to a large skillet pan. For extra flavor, add some of the marinade to the pan. Cook the fish on medium, for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the fish and cook for a remaining 3-4 minutes. Once cooked through, it is ready to serve!
Adapted from momendeavors.com
Share this Recipe