- 5-6 Tbsp Citrus Splash Salad Girl Dressing
- 1 10 oz salmon filet
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Take salmon out of the package and thaw.
- Pour Citrus Splash Salad Girl dressing over salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- To grill: Lightly coat the grill rack with oil. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To bake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place the salmon in a baking dish and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with cooked rice and a side salad dressed with Citrus Splash Salad Girl dressing.
Share this Recipe