- 12 oz. pasta of choice, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add the corn and zucchini and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm with basil and Parmesan as garnish.
Share this Recipe