- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 14.5-ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 4.5-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- Add all ingredients except for cream cheese to a medium slow cooker. Stir and top with cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- If too thick, add additional vegetable broth and stir.
- Serve immediately and add desired toppings - sour cream, cilantro, shredded cheddar cheese or avocado! Can also be served with chips or in a tortilla.
Share this Recipe