- 1 lb. green cabbage, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 bunch cilantro, for garnish
- Mix cabbage, carrots, onion, cucumber and jalapeño together in a large bowl.
- Add salt and oregano to bowl and stir until evenly distributed among the vegetable mixture. Next, add apple cider vinegar and stir well.
- Let sit for at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve atop pupusas and tamales with cilantro for garnish.
Recipe by co-op staff member America Jimenez.
Share this Recipe