- 1-2 Tbsp. olive or peanut oil
- 3/4 lb. tilapia or catfish fillet
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 medium lime
- 12 fresh corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup kimchi, drained
- 1/3 cup white onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat a heavy skillet on medium to medium-high, for about 2-3 minutes, add the oil. Immediately add the fish and cook it until the bottom is firm and crispy-brown. While it's cooking, lightly salt and pepper the uncooked top.
- Turn the fish over, cook until browned on second side, and season with salt and pepper the cooked upper side.
- Remove fish from pan and cut up roughly with two forks. Squeeze lime juice liberally over fish.
- Holding two hot, stacked tortillas in one hand, add fish, kimchi, sliced onion, and cilantro leaves to the taco. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe