- 12 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves only
- 1 bunch garlic scapes, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch dill, frond (leaf) parts only
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Put spinach, parsley, garlic scapes, and dill in food processor, or chop up finely by hand.
- In food processor or mixing bowl, add ricotta and yogurt; mix until dip becomes a lovely green.
- Add salt and lemon juice bit by bit to taste.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or potato chips for dipping.
Another way to prepare this dip
- Thin the dip with some olive oil and use it to dress tiny boiled new potatoes for a side dish.
Share this Recipe