- 2 slices Milton Creamery cheddar
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 6 spinach leaves, torn in half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Coat medium skillet with oil and warm over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes to outside edges of pan, and add spinach to center. Sprinkle salt over vegetables.
- Toss spinach frequently; turn tomatoes over after a minute or so. Cook spinach and tomatoes for 2-3 more minutes.
- Compile sandwich with cheese, tomatoes, and spinach. Add butter to skillet. Fry sandwich until nicely browned on both sides.
Share this Recipe