- 8 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 bunch kale, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 large can (24-28oz) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium-high. Pat the chicken dry and drizzle with EVOO; season with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken, turning, for 12 minutes.
- Heat 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, rosemary and thyme for a minute. Add the kale and wilt in the pan; season with salt and pepper. Add the stock and beans and simmer until the greens are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the beans and greens in shallow bowls or on rimmed plates; top with 2 pieces of chicken each. Top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Recipe adapted from rachaelraymag.com
Share this Recipe