- 2 large cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium lemons, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. agave syrup
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Remove the outer leaves from each cauliflower head and use a large, sharp knife to trim away the sides, and slice into 2-3 pieces.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, agave syrup, and sea salt. Brush the cauliflower steaks with this mixture.
- Cover the grill and let cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until the bottom is beginning to char. Flip the cauliflower, then re-cover the grill and cook 5 additional minutes, until tender. Remove from grill and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes and parsley. Serve hot.
Share this Recipe