- 2 whole nectarines, halved and pitted
- 1 lug olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 oz salad greens
- 2 oz Gorgonzola cheese, chunked
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered
- Drizzle nectarine halves with a little olive oil.
- Grill cut side down for 2-3 min, turning midway to achieve grill marks. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together Dijon, vinegar, honey, and sugar. Whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil to emulsify. Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Toast slivered almonds in a small skillet over medium-low heat until just turning golden brown.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce with enough of the dressing to lightly coat (you’ll have extra dressing.) Toss in almonds.
- Divide lettuce among four plates. Place a nectarine half on each serving. Drizzle nectarine with a little more dressing.
- With a fork, cut cheese into chunks and distribute among the four plates.
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Share this Recipe