- 1 lb salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp cilantro, coarsly chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinade: Combine lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Marinate salmon for 20-30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill then brush with oil.
- Place the salmon flesh side down directly on the grill, cover, and sear for 2 minutes.
- Turn fillets over, brush with marinade, and finish cooking with the skin side down.
- Cook until the salmon has turned opaque at the thickest part of the fish.
- Garnish with cilantro and fresh lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Coastal Seafoods
Share this Recipe